What Does the Chamber Offer You?
Whether you're a business owner, nonprofit organization, civic group, school, or church, the Chamber has much to offer you.
The Chamber provides numerous opportunities for our members to grow and strengthen their businesses or organizations. We provide marketing opportunities through advertising and sponsorships; we host business development seminars to give our members the tools and resources they need; we host networking events that help build relationships within the business community.
We are the connection to our local legislators and government agencies.
The Chamber also runs large community events such as our Sunday Farmers Market, Frederick Road Fridays Summer Concert Series, and the Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival. We focus on a broad range of activities and support both businesses and our local community, ALL in an effort to help our members' businesses grow and prosper.
Here is a list of the programs and events our Chamber offers:
- Chamber Directory and Community Guide
- Website Advertising
- Website Calendar Event Posting
- E-view newsletter
- Monthly Featured Member
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Newsletter Inserts
- Event Sponsorships
- July 4th, & Holiday Banner Sponsorship Program
- Shop the ‘Ville Marketing Opportunities
- Network the ‘Ville Business After Business Events
- County-wide MEGA Networking & Trade Show (Towson)
- MEGA Networking Breakfast (Catonsville)
- Evening Networking & Trade Show (Catonsville/Arbutus)
- Business Development Seminars
- Annual Legislative Luncheon
- Outstanding Teachers Awards
- Sunday Farmers Market
- Frederick Road Fridays Concert Series
- Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival
- Grand Openings & Ribbon-cuttings
- Annual Business Awards
- Holiday Party
When you join the Chamber, you aren’t just promoting your business. Your membership and participation support all the programs that help to make Catonsville a prosperous, friendly, and enriching community.