Annual Catonsville Arts and Crafts Festival Judging Rules
- Each space may enter ONE ITEM for judging in one of the categories above.
- Select ONLY ONE category for the item to be judged. The Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to combine subcategories if insufficient entries are received.
- The morning of the Festival you will be given a judging card to place next to the item to be judged.
- Judging will take place between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Items to be judged MUST be in place by 10:30 a.m. or judging of the item will not occur.
- First, second, and third places will be awarded in each category. Winners of each category will be announced and awards will be presented after 1:00 p.m.
- ALL exhibitors will be entered in our BEST BOOTH judging contest. The Best Booth Winner receives a plaque and gift certificate.
2nd Mega Networking on the Waterfront
Eastern Yacht Club
46th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival
A “Progressive Network the ‘Ville”
Network @ Weinkam & Weinkam, P.A
1002 Frederick Road
A “Progressive Network the ‘Ville” on Bloomsbury Avenue
22 Bloomsbury Avenue
For Chamber Members ONLY:
Use this link to sign up to be
a Frederick Road Fridays Volunteer