2020 Arts & Crafts Festival Artist/Crafter Application SEPT. 13, 2020
If an exhibitor does not provide all the required information especially proof of insurance sent with the application, or does not complete the insurance certification information, the application will NOT be accepted and NO REFUND will be given.
Exhibitor Fees for 2020, NO REFUNDS once application is processed:
Completed application sent by December 31, 2019: $125.00 per 10'6″w x 10'd space
Completed application sent from January 1 to March 31, 2020: $150.00 per 10'6″w x 10'd space
ALL applications sent after April 1, 2020: $200.00 per 10'6″w x 10'd space
NO application will be processed unless it includes the following:
- Completed application form
- Certificate of insurance for 1 million dollars of property damage and bodily injury or a completed insurance certification form.
- Exhibitor’s FEE (see above)
- A photograph representative of your display items. You can either e-mail a jpg to email@example.com or mail a hard copy to the Chamber office.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope IF you CANNOT receive space confirmation via e-mail.
Rules and Regulations
By completing this online application, you have READ and AGREE to abide by the rules and regulations of the Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival as stated on this page:
Rules & Regulations
Please send a photo of your craft item. You can either e-mail a jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to the Chamber office.
All crafters may select one item to be judged on the day of the festival. If you would like to submit an item for judging, please read the Judging Rules and select a category below.
If you would rather pay be check, please CLICK HERE for printable application. Do not print this online page.