From outdoor concerts to concert-hall productions, Catonsville’s title of Music City is well earned:
- Lurman Woodland Theater’s free summer concert series
- Frederick Road Fridays free summer concert series
- Appalachian Bluegrass’ monthly jam session, 7-9 p.m. on the last Tuesday of the month.
- Catonsville Presbyterian Concert Series
- Charlestown Retirement Community offers two concert series:
- Chapel Concert Series
- Our Lady of the Angels Concert Series – classical instrumental and vocal productions by local and national artists. Call 410-727-8838 x 8299# for more information
- CCBC’s Catonsville Campus College Chorus
You’ll find comedy, drama, inspiration and the avant-garde in our local theatres:
- CCBC offers productions from both its student programs and community theatrical companies.
- UMBC’s drama program offers a variety of productions to the community.
- The Heritage Players, based at Rice Auditorium, Spring Grove Hospital Campus, offer family-friendly productions with proceeds benefiting local charities.
Local Artists’ Exhibitions
See the latest in local art, photography, sculpture and handcrafts at these galleries:
Network @ Weinkam & Weinkam, P.A
1002 Frederick Road
A “Progressive Network the ‘Ville” on Bloomsbury Avenue
22 Bloomsbury Avenue